What makes Palmer Fixture products great for the Food Service Industry?
- Touchfree options help prevent cross contamination
- Small footprint and thin profile allows dispensers to fit in tight spaces
- Several dispensers offer adjustable paper settings for optimal paper savings
- The use of Universal products makes paper buying easy and cost effective
- A lot of our dispensers are Made in the U.S.A.
Food Service Setting Requirements
Hand Wash Facilities must be conveniently located within all food preparation areas, including bars. Hand sinks must be adequate in size and so located as to permit convenient and expeditious use by all employees. Doors may not be present between the work area and the hand-sink.
Each hand-washing facility is to be provided with hand-cleaning soap or detergent with a sanitary storage receptacle. Individual single-service towels, warm air blowers or clean individual sections of continuous cloth are to be provided. Common towels are prohibited. Conveniently located waste receptacles are to be provided if disposable towels are used.